We have three suggestions for accommodation in Maynooth.
- Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation (located on the South & North campuses of the University),
- from €32.00 single, €26.00 pp sharing twin college room (not ensuite).
- from €52.00 single ensuite room, €33.00 pp sharing twin ensuite room.
- from €67.00 superior ensuite room, €42.00 pp sharing superior ensuite room.
- Please note these rates are bed only, breakfast is an additional €7.00.
- To avail of the above rates please use the discount code provided as registration. Note that to use this code, instead of putting in your dates on the home page simply click on Book Now and when you Choose Dates then you’ll see a code field. The discount code is valid from 02/09 – 08/09. If you wish to extend your stay please contact campus accommodation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Glenroyal Hotel, 3 star (located in the centre of Maynooth, c. 10 – 15 mins walk to the North Campus). The hotel has reserved a limited number of rooms at a discounted academic rate for the conference.
- from €87.00 (Sun-Thurs incl.), €107.00 (Fri & Sat), B&B per single room per night,
- from €107.00 (Sun-Thurs incl.), €127.00 (Fri & Sat), B&B per double or twin room per night.
- To avail of the above rates all guests must contact the hotel directly via email email@example.com or by phone +353-1-6290909, since the rates will not apply through the hotel website or third-party websites. All guests will be given a REFERENCE CODE (on registration) to avail of the reduced rates, valid from 02/09 – 07/09. These reduced rates are available until August 8th 2018 (UPDATED!)
- Carton House Hotel, 4 star (located outside Maynooth, a c. 10mins drive & c. 35mins walk to the North Campus),
While we recommend staying in Maynooth, it is also possible to stay in Dublin City centre and commute to Maynooth. The train to Maynooth goes through the three main train stations in Dublin City centre: Connolly Station, Tara St Station and Pearse St Station. Examples (rather than recommendations) include:
- Jurys Inn Custom House (modern) and the North Star (traditional) are both within 5 minutes walk of Connolly Station and are also close to the “747” airport express bus stops. There are also hostels in this part of this city, for people who like a communial experience.
- The Westin Dublin and Trinity City Hotel are both close to Tara Street Station.
- The Alexander Hotel, Davenport Hotel and Mont Clare hotels (all run by O’Callaghans) are close to Pearse Street Station.
Standard websites, such as booking.com, should be able to provide more suggestions and reviews.